by Chef Al Levinsohn
4 each, 5 ounce Alaskan halibut filets
2 teaspoons olive oil
2 teaspoons flour
2 teaspoons grated parmesan
1 teaspoon chopped parsley
4 anchovy filets
4 lemon slices
1. Combine egg, parmesan and parsley.
2. Dredge halibut in flour. Dip in egg mixture.
3. Pan fry halibut in olive oil in a non-stick pan until golden brown.
4. Remove to an oven proof dish and top each filet with a lemon slice and anchovy filet.
5. Finish cooking in a 400-degree oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
6. Serve with fresh vegetable ratatouille.