KRAFT Taste of Alaska
Seashells by the Seashore
Prep: 20 min.
Total: 55 min.
- 3/4 Cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 Can (14-1/2 oz) Italian-style diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 jars (5 oz. each) roasted red peppers, divided
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) jumbo pasta shells, cooked, drained
- 1-1/2 lb. halibut fillets, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Monterey Jack Cheese with JalapeÃÆÃÆÃâÃâÃÆÃâÃâÃâo Peppers, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
Heat oven to 375ÃÆÃÆÃâÃâÃÆÃâÃâÃâF. Pour dressing into blender. Add tomatoes and 1/2 the roasted peppers; pulse just until blended. Spread 1/4 cup onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Chop remaining roasted peppers.
Fill pasta shells with fish; place, filling-sides up, over sauce in pan. Cover with chopped peppers and 1/2 the cheese; top with dressing mixture, remaining cheese and pepper strips.
Bake 35 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork and filling is heated through.
Makes 8 servings, 1-1/2 cups each.