ANCHORAGE, Alaska — After a whole lot of slipping and sliding, Channel 2's Ashton Goodell says these are the five most popular sledding hills in Anchorage:
1. OCEANVIEW PARK: Reef Pl. & Oceanview Dr.
2. KINCAID PARK: West end of Raspberry Rd. (north side of Outdoor Center)
3. SERVICE HIGH SCHOOL: Abbot Rd. before Birch Road. (east side of the school)
4. RUSSIAN JACK PARK: Lidia Selkregg Ln. & Debarr Rd. (next to chalet)
5. ARCTIC VALLEY: Arctic Valley Rd. (turn at the pull off about 2/3 up the mountain. Drop sledders off at the top and drive down to meet them at the bottom.)
Contact Ashton Goodell at firstname.lastname@example.org